Reasons why you should consider video format to promote your business:
1. Video is where your customers spend their time.
- YouTube alone has more than 4 billion views per day, and it’s the second-largest search engine, right after Google (which owns YouTube).
2. Video is easily searchable.
- Video results have appeared in almost 70 percent of the top 100 search listing on Google. – (Marketing Week)
3. Video is shared easily and frequently.
- More than 500 years’ worth of YouTube videos are watched daily on Facebook.
- Thousands of YouTube videos are shared on Twitter every minute.
4. Video levels the playing field.
5. Video entertains, educates, and inspires.
- More than 60 percent of consumers will spend at least two minutes watching a video that educates them about a product they plan to purchase. (MarketingCharts.com)
- Video is a great storyteller and keeps consumers glued to your site.
6. Video is measurable.
Analytics are so accessible, and they do a great job of telling how successful your videos are.
7. Video lives forever, making it more cost-effective over time.
Videos stay online and in Google results for a very long time and typically require an executive order to be removed. Unlike TV ads that get taken down once the rent isn’t paid, video content stays online, working for you and reducing your overall per-unit spending over time.
So, let me help you to get a professional, high res. video for your business or event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.